We take your privacy seriously!
Effective as of: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in using Cash Delivery Inc. (“We” or “us”). Cash Delivery Inc is a company which provides, or arranges, for consumers to obtain various financial products and services such as Pay-loans, Installment Loans and Car Title Loans.
We do not collect personal information about you unless you decide to provide that information to us or you choose a service on this website where gathering personal information is necessary to deliver the specific services. But use of those services is entirely voluntary.
What information do we collect from you and how do we use it?
In order to better serve you, we collect two types of information about our users: Personal – Financial Information and Non-personal Information.
Personal and Financial Information. Personal and Financial Information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. For example, our online inquiry forms may ask you to voluntarily provide personal, contact and financial information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, social security number, bank account statements, employment information, income, make, model and year of your vehicle. We do not collect any Personal Information or financial information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Your Personal and financial information is used to provide services to you, to fill orders, and improve our product and service offerings. We may use Personal Information to deliver information to you and to contact you regarding administrative notices. We may also use your Personal Information to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. In Addition, when you make purchases through the Site, you may need to provide Personal and financial Information to us for payment processing or to our third-party service providers.
Non-personal Information (Automatically collected information). We do not collect home, business or email addresses, or account information from people who simply browse our Site.
Non-personal or the information that we automatically collect refers to information that we gather based upon how you use or visit our Site that does not by itself identify you specifically. For example, we may collect the Web site’s URL that you just came from, what browser you are using, and your IP address. Also, when you use our Site, through a mobile device (such as a mobile phone or tablet), we may receive information about your device through its unique device identification number.
During your visit to the Cash Delivery Inc website the information that is automatically collected and stored is:
- Your Internet domain and Internet Protocol address.
- The type of browser and operating system you used to access our site.
- The date and time of your visit to our site.
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
- The IP address of the website from which you came to this site.
- The website to which you go when you leave this site.
- If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.
We use this information to evaluate and improve the content of our site and to make our site more useful to our visitors. We also use it to diagnose problems with our server, to keep our server running smoothly, and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology they use. This information does not identify or track you personally.
Cash Delivery Inc. may from time to time use Google’s remarketing technology. This allows us to display relevant ads based on what pages on the Cash Delivery Inc. website you have viewed. The advertising will be displayed using cookies. This cookie doesn’t record any personal information or identify you personally.
Google has its own independent data protection policy which can be accessed here (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
Cash Delivery Inc. may from time to time use Facebook Advertising, Facebook Pixel Re-Marketing, and communications. This tool allows Cash Delivery Inc to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous and Cash Delivery Inc cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
With whom do we share your information?
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, payment processors and other third-party service providers. For example, our third-party service providers may use your Personal Information to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this Site; to accomplish the delivery of products that you ordered; or to help us provide customer service. Please note that we strive to use only reputable third-party service providers; however, their use of your Personal Information is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party service providers, and is not subject to our control.
How to opt-out or change your Personal Information?
If you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us, we may occasionally send you email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You may opt out of email marketing by using the unsubscribe link in such email.
You may also correct or change your Personal Information and privacy preferences by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. While we will strive to comply with your requests, please note that we may not be able to delete information associated with past transactions on this Site or completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
What security precautions are in place to protect your information?
The importance of security for your Personal Information is of utmost concern to us. We take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security precautions to protect the personal information collected or maintained by us against loss, unauthorized access, and illegal use or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You can be assured that we use commercially reasonable means consistent with industry standards to protect your Personal Information.
Do we use “cookies”?
Visitors can use this website with only minor loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser. If you would like to prevent Cash Delivery Inc from using cookies when you visit our site, please update the privacy setting in your chosen web browser. You can access information on privacy and setting the control cookie acceptance settings for web browsers (and Google Analytics) using the following links:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How about third party sites accessible from our Site?
Your “My Account” and Profile Password
You are solely responsible for all use of the website under your password or through your account. Upon creation of a Cash Delivery Inc Profile, you may receive an account name and password.
If you lose your password or suspect unauthorized use of your account, your must inform Cash Delivery Inc. immediately. Cash Delivery Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to safeguard your password and account.
Sending an email to Cash Delivery Inc.
If you choose to send us an e-mail that includes personal information, normally we will use the information provided only to respond to your message and for no other purposes. We do not use the information to create personal profiles, or give it to others for commercial use or other purposes without your consent. Please note, communications you send to the Cash Delivery Inc are not confidential or protected by any professional privilege or relationship. If you send us a threat or message that describes or promotes unlawful activity, Cash Delivery Inc reserves the right to share such threat or message with law enforcement authorities.
Questions about your privacy online?
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
We may disclose Personal Information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to comply with the law or with a legal process served on our Site.
Glossary of technical terms used
Web browser – The piece of software you use to read web pages. Examples are Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer/Edge, FireFox and Opera.
URL -the acronym for Uniform Resource Locator — a way of specifying the precise location of a page or other piece of information on the Internet.
Network address – a number (for example 192.168.72.34) which identifies a device connected to the internet. Every device connected to the web has a network address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made, depending on how you access the internet.
Cookies – simple text files, placed on your device by a web site in an area controlled by your web browser. Cookies act as a “memory” for the web site and can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
Consent of Electronic Records
Please read this information carefully
- You are submitting a credit application to cashdeliveryinc.com. We can give you the benefits of our online service only if you consent to use and accept electronic signatures, electronic records, and electronic disclosures in connection with this transaction (your “Consent”). By completing and submitting an online credit application (your “Application”), you acknowledge that you have read this document and have consented to the use of electronic signatures, electronic records, and electronic disclosures in connection with this transaction (collectively “Records”).
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. You may request a electronic or paper copy of any Record by e-mailing Cash Delivery Inc at: email@example.com. You may request a paper copy even if you withdraw your Consent. Cashdeliveryinc.com will retain the Records as required by law and will provide you (upon request) a paper copy of any Record at no charge.
- CONSENTING TO DO BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. Before giving your Consent, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities.
- SCOPE OF CONSENT. Your Consent and our agreement to conduct this transaction electronically only apply to this transaction. If we receive your Consent, then we will conduct this transaction with you electronically.
- WITHDRAWING CONSENT. You may withdraw your Consent at any time and at no charge to you. If you withdraw your Consent prior to receiving the credit transaction, then your withdrawal will prevent you from obtaining an online credit transaction (i.e., a credit transaction obtained over the Internet). To withdraw your Consent, you must e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, however, that the withdrawal of your Consent will not affect the legal effectiveness, validity, or enforceability of the credit transaction or of any Records that you received electronically prior to such withdrawal.
- CHANGE TO YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. You must keep us informed of any change in your e-mail address or your ordinary mail address. To update your address information, either phone us at (888) –600-0446 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- AUTHORIZATION, AGREEMENT, AND REPRESENTATIONS. BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW, YOU CONSENT TO USE AND ACCEPT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, ELECTRONIC RECORDS, AND ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TRANSACTION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE RECORDS IN THE DESIGNATED FORMATS DESCRIBED ABOVE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY REQUEST A PAPER COPY OF THE RECORDS AT ANY TIME AND AT NO CHARGE.